Thursday, July 12, 2012

#60.

So, it's been quite a long time since I've updated this blog.
I'd like to think that I've spent these past few weeks in the most inspiring manner possible, and maybe I have. So many events have transpired these past few weeks, and I like it.
This year, so far, has been a very tranquil peaceful year. Unlike last year. Last year was like a wild unpredictable roller coaster, but if I look from it in another perspective, last year was really good too.
Nothing dramatic has happened this year. In fact, most of things that happened to me this year were good, and in small frequent doses too. :)

I'll be leaving for UK next Sunday, for three weeks with Selena. I'm still uncertain whether I'll be homesick or not, but I do know I'm looking forward to it. 
I'll be coming back on the 12th of August, and I'll be leaving for a missionary trip to Sarawak with Joyce and the rest of Alpha Colors on the 16th. :)
It brings back memories of my 2010 missionary trip to Sarawak. Good times.

Okay, I'm suddenly in a bad mood again, so I'll end this post here.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, leave a comment! x)